Saturday, May 3, 2014

He has shown you O man LARGE sign

https://www.etsy.com/listing/178557876/24-inches-by-24-inches-she-is-clothed-in?ref=related-2

My large sign, "She is clothed..." is the perfect daily reminder that my strength comes from God.  I've painted this sign many times and knew it was perfect for a girl's room.  But what about verse sign for a boy's room. Ah, a buyer had me paint the perfect one, Micah 6:8.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/182227411/he-has-shown-you-o-man-what-is-good?

The Bible version I used was NKJ (New King James),  because I like the way they worded the "O man" part. If you purchase this sign let me know if this is the Bible version you want. I can use any version, such as KJV, NKJV, NIV, etc. 

The size is 24 inches by 24 inches. (With the wood trim , it's about 26 inch square.) The color shown is called "Melted Chocolate" (a brown that for some reason shows up darker in the photo than it is). I can paint it in any color.

Bible verse signs are great for boys and girls rooms, they memorize the verse in no time at all!

Blessings,
          ~Heidi

No comments: